Friday, June 8, 2012

One Tired Momma

Yesterday I got to see Beth before she moved with her hubby to a new state!  Her adventure is about to begin!   Last night I made something very simple and affordable.  Green beans, potatoes, ham.  Nothing special.

I thinly sliced the potatoes and fried them in a hot skillet with 1/4 cup of olive oil.  Salt and pepper to taste.
While the potatoes are frying, I had canned green beans in another pan cooking.
After the potatoes are browned/done I fried the ham to warm and brown the sides.  Then serve.

Yummy, simple and fast!

Today:
Lunch was leftovers J had the lasagna and I had the leftover rice and chicken a la caroilla.  Tonight I am taking Gideon to the park to have a picnic that my mom prepared for some volunteers in the area.  Jeremiah will have to 'fend' for himself!  I might bring him some food too =]

I signed my contract yesterday.  I'm officially a teacher now!  How cool is that!   Still a bit nervous on how this year is going to go.  But I'm sure it will be great!

Short entry - going to try to sneak a nap in while Gideon is asleep.    Jeremiah and I have been staying up till about 2am working on his trig online class homework.  I'm getting too old for this =]

Everyone have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing you before I
    Moved! I need to try the potatoes in olive oil. :) -Beth

    ReplyDelete