Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Healthy Living

Gideon is almost 15 weeks old!  or 3.5 month.  It's cray how fast everything is going.  He's such an amazing wonder to me every day.

As I stress out about school, my new job, I can always look at his face and it brings a calmness to me.  Knowing that I am doing the one thing I am supposed to be - being a good mother.  I'll be a great teacher too, just have to find that routine and toss these gitters.

Jeremiah not only has been working, going to summer school (Trig online = no fun = long nights).  But he recently started doing P90x!   This morning was his third day!  We are so very proud of him.  I am still trying to walk/run/jog as much as possible.  With time they weight is coming off!

I wanted to post a few pictures for my readers.

This is Samuel Titus born early June. 

Gideon is 3 months older than Sam - and bigger too!   
Gideon was passed out the whole time we visited. 

The next day we went for a drive to meet Connor.  
Connor is only a month younger than Gideon.  
At first, they didn't want anything to do with each other. 

But then once they saw each other, they started being wiggely and trying to hit each other
(notice Cassie holding Connor's hands down)  It was cute! 

This is currently, right now, what our baby is doing.  He kicked us out of bed (don't worry, we don't co-sleep, he comes to play with us in the morning, I'm lazy, and then he goes back to sleep and I get up!) He pulls his own covers up to his head.  Silly adorable boy!   

I'm going to go check on that cute face! 

Dinner and food:  We are still doing awesome with cooking/grilling.  with J doing p90x (a workout) he is eating healthy too.  I'm still just counting calories.   Yesterday we made Chicken faijatas, Monday night we grilled Salmon and hamburgers with Craig and the Gill family.  Friday Gideon and I went to a picnic that my mom was providing for some volunteers (we brought Jeremiah home the extra).    Sunday we did eat out - used coupons though so really cheap!  Jeremiah wanted to have his "last super" of junk food before he started his workout on Monday.   Tonight is small group and I'm going to make spaghetti.   Jeremiah will have leftovers or make vegetables and chicken.  He can't have carbs, sugar and very little sodium.

I suppose that's it.  I need to go edit some pictures before little guy wakes up to eat and play!

Have a good week everyone.  Won't be on in a few days.  Going to my classroom tomorrow, to buy my first pair of running shoes, then Friday we are going to OK to see family, Sunday is father's day!   So we'll see you next week!  Also Gideon is looking forward to spending time with Grandma Marlene. She's been visiting her parents (my grandparents) while my grandma starts radiation/chemo.  So keep her in your prayers.  

xoxo
The Jones'

No comments:

Post a Comment