Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Babies and more Babies!

I want to congratulate two amazing people in my lives:  Heather B. (like grade school) got a teaching job for 7th grade... we both will be in the same "twilight zone"  emotions and germs on legs.  =]   And then my dear friend Rebecca had her baby girl yesterday!  (Gideon has another beautiful girl to choose from in about 20+ years!).



This is the most adorable child I know.  OKay, I'm a bit bias... but I can't help myself!

Playing drums with daddy - or trying to shove the drum stick in his mouth... 

went swimming, and this time he enjoyed it!  He played for over an hour! 

Daddy and baby swimming! 

Pretty much he's the coolest.  

The kiddos from small group:
Sam = 1 month, Gideon = 4 months, Zoey = 7 months, John = 10 months, Zach = 28 months, and James = 35 months!  We love our small group family! 


That's about it for the update.  I'm going to go work on stuff for my classroom!  Hope everyone has a good evening.  Also, on youtube I've started a channel to upload videos (because I can't do it on facebook anymore/takes too long).   I'm gideonsmom12   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout! I am so excited! Hey I also have to tell you I'm coming to Arkansas to visit the fam July 29-Aug 1. Any chance we could meet half way so I could meet my favorite little man? Let me know! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be amazing! That will also be over my birthday. Text me with where the middle is for you! and what day you think would be the best.

    ReplyDelete