Thursday, May 3, 2012

Two Months Old!

Here is Mister Gideon!  He is two months old (and a few hours) here!  =]   We couldn't get him to smile much because he was tired and ready for his nap.  But even without a smile he's still precious as can be.  I want to thank my mom, Grandma Marlene, for helping take these pictures...even if I did get snippy with her!   

Today we are going to go get his shots at his two month check-up.  I do not look forward to it at all!  Poor guy.   

Other news:  Jeremiah luckily found a part time job and SHOULD start next week!  It will be back at Walgreens.  He is also enrolled full-time for this summer and for next semester. 

I am still on the job hunt for a teaching position.  I am very disappointed in the fact that I haven't found anything yet.  But all with time, all with time!  Just keep praying for our little family.  

Hope everyone enjoys the start of May!  I am still trying to work out as much as possible and lose all of that baby weight.  It is for sure a slow process, but I know that I can do it.  Yesterday, even though my bum knee was hurting me, I still ran/jogged 1.5 miles while Gideon cheered me on.  It was too cute!

Well, he's awake from his nap.  It's time to eat and get ready for his doctor's appointment!  Have a great weekend everyone!  Love you all!  










No comments:

Post a Comment