Friday, May 11, 2012

10 weeks old

GX is 10 weeks old today!  How does the time fly.  I've been an emotional wreck lately.

Yesterday, Jeremiah and I went to see the Avengers (sort as our monthly outing and for mother's day).  Anyway, the movie was really good!  Really really reallly good!   I think we had a good time.    When we got home my mom (who was babysitting) showed me consecutive pictures of Gideon ROLLING OVER!  Now, he only rolled from tummy to back, but still he did it!    I think this link HERE should give you a video of it.

Below is a picture of him holding his head up like a champ!  He also went 10 hours in between feedings last night to this morning.  Our baby is growing up wayy too fast.  But I love it just the same.


Sorry it's blurry, he was moving and doesn't care for the bright flash.  He's still so perfect and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment