Tuesday, May 29, 2012

12.5 weeks old! GX is growing and changing!

I apologize for such a slow update.  Jeremiah and I have both been incredibly busy.  Just loving life!

Jeremiah = is still at his new job, Walgreens.  He seems to like it, for what's worth.  Monday (June 4th) he will start back up with college classes; meaning we are going to be busier than ever.

Megan = has been busy around the house, taking wedding pictures, being in a wedding, helping her mother, and throwing a baby shower.  Who said people with children can't do anything..... I have in fact been running around like a mad woman.

Gideon = still rolling over, sleeping through the night, holding objects, smiles all the time, and is talking better every day!  He's even working on a little chuckle.

On a very exciting note:  I GOT A JOB!!!  That's right.  I had an interview a week ago, they called me last Friday to inform that I will be teaching 7th grade math next year.  I am so very thrilled.  Now, the worry of finding job has surpassed, but now I worry about lesson plans, my room, and everything that comes with being a teacher.  But I am incredibly thrilled!  More changes to come this year for sure!

The past few weeks we have done the following:  worked on a chicken farm, built a raised strawberry bed covering, visited with friends, gone out to eat with family, and everything that Megan has done.

I am very much ready for this week to be over so I can be at home with my precious baby (who's getting to old too fast).

Gideon and I after my morning run.  Thank you Jeremiah for taking this! 

Passed out!  Check out that belly, he likes his milk!    His shirt should say handsome! 

Gideon likes to watch Jeremiah play video games.  I will have another "nerd" on my hands!  <3

Cousin Tackett came to visit while we worked on my mom's strawberry bed cover.  It took Tackett a while, but he did warm up to Gideon. 

Grandma and Grandpa with two of their great grandkids. 

Grandma Marlene hung up the big boy swing.  He enjoyed napping in it while blowing bubbles! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the last pic! My sister used to blow bubbles when she was a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does it all the time, and just drools! I wouldn't be surprised if he starts cutting teeth soon. We'll see.

      Hope you and your family are doing well and that the move goes smoothly!

      Delete