Tuesday, February 28, 2012

foodszzzz

Sunday we made tacos... using ground beef.
Monday we made homemade chicken pot pie (believe my recipe is under chicken) as well as fruit smoothies (so good for you).
tonight we are making chicken faijatas with the leftover chicken and then I'm going to make blueberry muffins.

Here's the recipe
It was something basic, common ingredients, and quick. Jeremiah really likes blue berries, and the fruit is healthy for you. However he doesn't typically just eat them. I'm not crazy about the fruit myself (they were yummy ground up in a smoothie though!). Jeremiah is also really bad about eating breakfast. I figured if I made these he would have something fast to grab (instead of a cheap granola bar) that is healthy and yummy.

I'll report back to you. Off I go.

OH, doctors appointment tomorrow to figure out the plan on inducing or not or what the date will be. More news to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment