Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update on life...

Well. This upcoming sunday I'll be 39 weeks along.....March 4th I'll be 40 weeks.... and as of right now, they will probably have to induce to see mister Gideon. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday....didn't really progress since the week before. My next appointment is February 29th (Happy Birthday Heather... you are six.. i mean 24!! Love ya chica). If I go to that appointment we will schedule an appointment to induce the following week.

I don't really want to be induced. I wanted everything natural... I wanted Gideon to WANT to come see us (like he knows =]). So as of today, in two weeks my amazing husband and I will have our baby. Keep us in your prayers that he is healthy, all goes well, and that I have a quick delivery and fast healing.

Currently I really need to go shower (yes, it is the afternoon) and go get groceries and some ear drops.... my ears are so clogged. I'm listening to some sweet tunes... but can't hear them!

Jeremiah is still working his butt off. Last weekend him and about 8 friends went to Nebraska for a magic tournament. He did pretty well... not as well as he wished, but it's so hard! I just want him to have fun and enjoy life. He's such a great husband and I can't wait to see him as daddy.

I think that's it. Need to get going.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment