Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday and Monday... January is ending

Well January is coming to a close! Which is great because then it's like one more month till Mr. Gideon is here. I really can't wait and I'm having braxton hicks contractions... or at least that's what I think they are. Hopefully tomorrow my mom and I can get the nursery all decorated and finished!

Yesterday in the morning I made waffles, ham, eggs, and strawberries for Clayton and Jeremiah. Then while Jeremiah was playing in his magic tournament all day/night I went out to my friend Rebecca's house to hang out and just have a relaxing time. I had dinner with her and her family and a few other friends.

Came home and Jeremiah got home and ate leftovers. So nothing special was made or ate.

Tonight I used leftover meat/veggies/beans and just made a Hogepodge of stuff. We made two hamburgers, a few pieces of chicken (shake and bake style), some homemade baked beans, and then cooked broccoli and cauliflower.

That's about it. Just hanging out, working, getting ready for baby. Off to bed we go.

Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment