Friday, February 3, 2012

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!

Happy February!
Can you believe that it is February? January seems to have gone incredibly fast, but yet, a bit slow.

As far as dinner:
Tuesday: We had McDonalds =[ had to break, it just sounded great and all the guys were bringing over their junk food too.
Wednesday: pot luck (chicken, salad, green beans) at small group.
Thursday: homemade chili!
Friday (or today): I'm making something with steak! A beef and noodles stir-fry. YUMM! It's a new recipe I found here

My mom and I finished the nursery! Everyone is so ready for Mister Gideon to make his big appearance. I know I'm not ready, never will be, but yet I can't wait for him to be here. Love him so much.

Well sorry for the short post. That's it for now. Nap time! =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment