Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Day is it?!?!

I don't think I can count the days forever on when we eat out and when we don't. So I'm going to stop. Today, even though we ate out last week, we had lunch at a new Chinese buffet with our friend Clayton. There is a tournament for magic, and it's a bit of a tradition to go out to eat with all of the guys. However, the location we always go to had other plans and then guys went to a restaurant the three of us do not care for. So we had Chinese. It was really pretty good and filling. We ate at 11:00 and it's now 8:15 and i'm eating dinner... I wasn't hungry at all today (msg, lol). Well I had some frozen grapes around five.

Jeremiah really LOVED the quiche that I made last night, it's a go to recipe for sure. I just have to remember that it takes a while to bake and start it earlier than the directions indicate.

Tonight, Jeremiah is still at the tournament, he'll eat leftovers or snack later tonight. I am eating yet more leftovers. I think tortellini from Sunday........it's still good even this late in the game =]

I'm currently making banana butterscoth bread as well. I usually make awesome banana bread, but I decided to "change" it up and throw in about half of a package of butterscoth chips into the batter. We'll see how that goes =]

GIDEON;
I feel like we haven't updated on our precious baby boy to be in a while. Mr. Gideon is 35 weeks in development today. I can't believe that we only have 5 weeks left to go. I'm feeling really not ready, but yet ready. It's going to be such a major change. However, I don't want it to change anything but just have someone to love more. I worry about money at lot, but I know we'll be okay. We just have to have faith in God, for he always provides. I look at other babies, or my friends babies and children and wonder who and what he's going to look like. I want the cutest baby ever, and I know I'll love him no matter what.... but... is he going to look like me or look like his daddy? Who knows.

Well, I better get off of here. MJ Studios is going to work on some editing that is long over due for the beautiful Andrea and Kellen combo!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment