Saturday, October 22, 2011

This weekend

I am feeling huge, which is not good considering that I am only 21 weeks. I really need to start walking more to get some of my 'thigh weight' down! Hahaha.

This week at school went by fast, I'm incredibly excited and counting down the days. I'm just so unmotivated to come home and write more papers. Papers after papers. I didn't get anything (school wise) done on Friday night, or today... so far. But sometimes I just want to have a good weekend and not have to worry about everything else.

Today was great, went and took family pictures of the Kersey's, a family at church. We took pictures for over two hours! Some beautiful pictures for sure. Then I went to my niece's third birthday party! She is growing up sooo much! I'm just glad that she liked her birthday present - princess bowling!

Jeremiah was in KC today for a magic tournament; he didn't do as well as he hoped to. But I just hope he realizes how awesome it is that he's been able to go to these tournaments and everything.

Well, this is short and sweet. I better go do some more school stuff and productive. I need to get started on those Kersey family pictures!

Also, check out my photography blog for my latest updates on the photography! If you find the October 2011 section you'll see sweet Tenley!

No comments:

Post a Comment