Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gideon = 3 months old (and then some)

Gideon turned 3 months old on Saturday June 2nd!  It's a very special day because our dear friends Dan and Michelle welcomed their beautiful baby boy - Sam T - into this world too!    It's a very special day!

Gideon is becoming such a handsome man.  His smile (hard to catch on camera) melts my heart.  His hugs and spit up make me laugh.  He's just terrific.  He still talks/coos a lot.  He's trying to laugh a lot more.  He's sleeping through the night (with some struggles here and there... we think he might be getting close to teething).   He can sit up with support, hold on to things/grab them/hit them.   He still rolls over and holds his head up and he tries to stand all the time!  He's going to be moving soon.

Some of these pictures you might have seen before - but they are just too cute!  I have to post them again.

This was him playing with daddy!  We have a video of him saying "I Love You Too"   okay, it's probably all in our proud parent minds... but he's talking! 

This is the priceless upset face.  He can get that bottom lip out pretty far! 

"Woooweee, that bottle filled me up!"

June 1, 2012 I got to be apart of Beth and Todd's lovely wedding.  Mom brought Gideon to see us!  So happy for them. 

Saturday June 2nd we went and picked blueberries with Grandma Marlene.  He is holding one in his right hand (and didn't squish it).  He then went off to sleep all on his own - no fussing! 

June 5th - Daddy and Gideon's first time "swimming" at Great-Grandma Melinda's pool.  He only lasted about five minutes, but the water was pretty cool.... I didn't even get in.  But look at how tight he is holding on to J..... "Daddy, don't let me go!" 

As you can see we have had a pretty busy start to June so far!  

Jeremiah also started summer school on Monday.  and I have pictures I need to edit!  So off I go while little man is asleep! 



No comments:

Post a Comment