Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gideon is growing...

Our precious bundle of joy is growing and growing and growing.  Last week he weighed in at 10lbs 10ounces and 21.5 inches long!!    His two month check up is in about two weeks!  I can't believe how fast they grow.    He's been a little bit sick the past few days which is sad.  I hate having to suck snot out of his nose on a regular basis.

Jeremiah quit his job at NCO and is going to work part time and go back to school.  I've very happy for him, but a little nervous about money.  But I know we will be okay!  I have full faith in God that he will take care of us and provide for us.

I have an interview tomorrow, so I need all the prayers that I can get.   This would help with my stress level.  I've also been a little bit depressed/down/disappointed about my baby weight that I'm still carrying around.  Gideon is almost 7 weeks old, yet I have not lost any more weight since he was born.  I am in my second week of couch to five k.... and this week I'm watching my calories.

I just need to be happy!  I have my baby boy and a loving husband who wants to better himself.



That smile just melts my heart.

2 comments: