Sunday, January 8, 2012

one of my FAVORITE time articles

As a gift a few years ago, my mom got Jeremiah and I a two year weekly subscription to TIME. In one of their past magazines was this article. I found it by far incredibly interesting. I know that as a soon to be parent I will face these lies and truths, but also as the child that is least favored I understand how the kids with the small piece of cake feel.

But even if you aren't the favorite, you have to remember you are special to someone else. That you are loved no matter what. And that the child that is favored might not be as happy as you are. Those struggles make you stronger, wiser, brighter, and a better person all around.

check it out HERE

ENJOY!

Also, updated my photography blog, make sure to follow me there too! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment