Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas!!!



I was 30 weeks and a few days in this picture. Getting so large! =] But I'm filled with baby love. <3



We were able to put up our little tree and stockings. The cute blue one is for Gideon! I really liked our Christmas "stuff" throughout the house, and was really sad when we had to take it down. I know we didn't HAVE to take anything down, but if we didn't do at that point in time... I would never do it! =]



Here is my husband (the oldest one in red on the right) with his cousins. He's the oldest and first grandkid and we will be having the first great-grandkid! It's nice to spend the holidays with a bunch of kiddos. I love getting to see my family at Christmas, but we are all just a bunch of old-folks!



My sister and her husband opening presents. My mom is in the background with her loot of goodies. It was a good Christmas at the Payne's this year. Gideon is going to be so spoiled next year!



I baked a lot this year, here is my baking check list for 2011:
3 batches of banana bread
2 batches of peanut butter cookies
2 batches of snickerdoodles
2 batches of chocolate chip cookies
2 batches of puppy chow mix
1 Pumpkin spice cake with homemade icing (yum!)

Overall, a lot of goodies for everyone to enjoy~


Christmas was great this year. There were a few friends I wish we were able to see, but life is life and we just have to move on sometimes. Also, I have been writing my "entries" backwards. Here is a look at 2011 a bit of a run through with the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment