Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day ten - small group - spaghetti feed

We made the simple ham, cheese crescent rolls wraps last night. They were really good, really simple. Something I will have to remember when Gideon is older. I think Jeremiah liked them as well.

Tonight we are going to a new small group with some of our friends. We have a pot luck dinner. So I am making spaghetti (noodles and sauce) as well as a cake to take.

Last night I wrote out a menu for another week trying almost all new recipes! I'm interested to see how long we can go without eating out. I am also curious how this has helped our health. I have one of my bi-weekly doctor appointments tomorrow, and curious to see how much I have gained since then.

I'm going to make some of my own sauce tonight with a little bit of ground beef to make it go a bit further. I'll have to make sure to not make it spicy for some kids and a few adults have issues with spicy foods. Hope it all taste well.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment