Monday, July 30, 2012

25 years old...

Tomorrow I turn 25.  Or as one of my friends puts it "at least 25% done"!  It's crazy to think that I'm a 1/4 century old.  But I am.

Today has been a great day so far.  Gideon has been acting well (he's been supppper fussy the past few days).  I got to see one of my great friends, Heather.  We haven't seen each other in 4 years - she was excited to meet Gideon as well.

We also got our book today for Gideon the one that I created the other day.  It looks great and I'm super happy!


The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

I was really excited to see it on our doorsteps as we got home today from visiting with Heather!

Tomorrow, not for sure our plans but it's my birthday.

Thursday I get to see two of my best friends, Amanda (and her new son Mason and two daughters Emma and Megan) as well as my friend Rebecca and her two children Elise and Connor!

I'm surely blessed!


Gideon enjoying his book, turning pages and drooling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment