Monday, February 13, 2012

week update

Sorry I haven't updated very much. Without having to post what we have for dinner every night, I tend to forget to post something on here! However, I know I need to do it.

So, in a week... let's see. I can't think of anything special. Our friend Clayton and Courtney had their baby on the 7th. A little baby boy. He looks exactly like Clayton, but adorable baby version!

Saturday, after I was done being sick (I've been sick every other day horribly in the morning) we went over to our friend Michelle and Dan's to hold a murder mystery party for Michelle's birthday. It was a lot of fun! Pictures to come eventually.

Sunday we slept in, went to my parents for lunch and hung out there all day until we went to church.

Today we had a snow day... very little snot, but I think people were a little worried considering we haven't had much snow at all this year. It makes me nervous that we are going to get our feet of snow around the time Gideon is due and we'll have a home delivery!

We have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Friday, Jeremiah leaves with 8 others to go to Lincoln, Nebraska for a magic tournament. I have plans with friends..... and it will mark another week down for us!

Jeremiah is still working on his diet, I think (as does others) that he has lost weight. But we modified the 17 day diet for sure. It's so difficult! I think what we are doing will work. We bought a steamer tonight (yeah, happy valentine's day for us!) and that will help with some veggies... J likes them steamed and it's healthier.

I think that's about it. Watching once upon a time at this point, and I'm going to go make a separate post about all the babies that we know are coming into this world!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment