Thursday, October 6, 2011

October is baby month!

OKay, October is not baby month. It is however Breast Cancer awareness month. And boobies are important. Breast help provide adequate nutrition to millions of babies world wide. Just like the rest of the body, the breast have purposes, and need to be healthy. One of my good friend's mothers is a breast cancer surviver and she is an amazing person. No one that amazing should have to endure the hardships that she has.

I have also found out a lot more of my friends are going to be having babies in the year 2012! I am very excited for each and everyone of them, and I'm sure there are more to come.

School is going well, we are very busy but I'm getting everything I need to done. I am very blessed with a great cooperating teacher! We are about half way through our semester, before I realize it December will be here... Christmas, graduation, life moving on.

Baby is great. I have felt kicks from time to time, or gas pains/flutters. It's very amusing and I can only imagine what he or she is doing in side of me! We find out Monday what we are having. I'm very nervous/anxious and excited as well. Although we would prefer a boy (we both agree that we would be better first-time parents to a boy) we will be happy with whatever God has in store for us.

Well, I need to go. I have a long list of things to do before this weekend. And considering it is already Thursday I better get on it. Saturday we are having a cook-out with friends and should be a very interesting fun good time!

Much love,
Megan, Jeremiah, and Baby

P.S. Jeremiah is doing great. He's working now, just for a little bit, in intuit helping with turbotax but it probably won't last long. He's still playing Magic the Gathering competitively as well as playing music in a band from time to time. Baby is going to change his life here soon! Hehehe =]

No comments:

Post a Comment