Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh Saturday, Joys to you!

Last night we had a going away party for our friend Logan. He is going off into the Marines here in about a week. He will be very much missed but I am very proud of him for what he is doing! Was up until about three in the morning! Oh goodness. But had some fun, interesting, and insightful conversations. It was a good evening for sure!

It was nice to get to sleep in today. I was a little red from sitting in the pool. So no pool today! And I'm going to relax a little bit as well.

Jeremiah is off playing a magic tournament, so cross your fingers that he does well! I have to work tonight and then later we are picking up my parents from the aiport.

that's about it from our neck of the woods. We had a few more ants today! Ick.... I super killed them, but need to go check to see how that's going!

Well that's it for the lame update. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment