Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big News!

But we are going to make you wait..... until sometime next week. I just like putting my readers (all none of them) on the edge of their seats. =]

This summer has been flying by so quickly. I can't believe that we are 1/4 through July. I think I'm just really nervous with starting to student teaching and all the life changes ahead of me.. such as graduation! But no need to focus on that.

Today has been a good day. I personally was up at 5:15 this morning getting ready for work. Then I went to the gym and walked 3.5 miles (my personal best). Came home to eat a huge salad (at which Jeremiah was at work). Took a short nap and then the best part! I filled my kiddie pool with water and read in the nice sun for an hour! It has been fantastic!

Currently our friend Clayton is over hanging out with Jeremiah. Here soon we'll start dinner and then I need to be more proactive about getting my 'teaching closet' cleaned out/organized better! Just another 'to-do' to mark off the list!

Well our daily post is done. Might slowly put up more pictures of our trip on here, we did take 1000 pictures! =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment