Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Money.... We leave in 8 days!

Money has been something for me to think about, as of late. Whether we should take our debit card or our credit card or what. Talking to a friend at work she gave me the idea of prepaid cards, like Visa. Visa does offer a varitey of cards (gift, travelmoney, etc). However, after reading this article: http://europeforvisitors.com/europe/articles/amex-travelfunds-visa-travelmoney-cards.htm I relizd that it might be best for us to just take our cards, proof of identity at least and so forth.

I can't believe we leave in 8 days. Seems so unreal and just a bit crazy! I told Jeremiah the other night that I'm not only looking forward to the trip but to sleeping on the plane! It will be a trip of a life time for sure! Getting finished with finals, going on a major trip, starting a family (if in God's plan), and working for fun!

Update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment